Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pink Power


This is for the challenge over at http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/ "A Pink Paper Digi Delight"I am not the best with markers but this was such a cute stamp and with the USA girls soccer team bringing home the gold I just could not resist.


This card was made using the Free Digi for Friday - Go Girl's Soccer,
 from the ScrapHappy Paper Crafter. The paper came out of the scrap drawer,
I used a inkadinkado stamp for the sentiment and flag.
I used Spellbinders Classic Large Ovals and Scalloped Ovals for the main image.


Once again thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

2 comments :

  1. This is so awesome. I love what you did with this digi SO MUCH! The flag looks perfect in her hand. The colors that you chose for the card a great together. I'm so glad that you used this digi. The sentiment is wonderful with it too!!! Thanks for joining the challenge at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com

    ReplyDelete