Monday, August 26, 2013

Christmas is on it's way

     Sorry so long between post, but I have been occupied with family business.   This past weekend though a friend of mine and myself spent two days casing and creating hopefully some very interesting and fun Christmas cards.  My friend happens to be a demonstrator for SU so all the cards are mad using Stampin Up products so I hope you enjoy.   I am going to work on some cricut holiday cards tonight and tomorrow so I will hopefully have them posted by Wednesday.



Starburst Christmas
     This was made with the Christmas DSP from 2012 and Cherry Cobbler,  Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla cardstock and ink from Stampin Up.  The Stamp sets used are More Merry Messages, and Mosaic Madness.  The embossing folder used was Fancy Fan, and the large rhinestone jewel is from their collection.



Snow Flurry

     This was made with Whisper White, and Basic Grey Cardstock.  Smoky Slate, Sky Blue, Basic Grey, Marina Mist and Bashful Blue ink. Basic Gray Ribbon.  Dazziling Diamonds Glitter. Vintage Designer Faceted Buttons.  The Three stamp sets that were used  Petite Pairs,  Christmas Lodge, and Snow Swirled.




Winter Wishes

     This was made with Brown Sugar, Real Red, and Whisper White Cardstock and ink.  I use the Bird Builder Punch, More Merry Messages and Lovely as a Tree stamp sets.  1/8 inch real red ribbon and the ribbon slide.



We did a few more and I will post them soon, thanks again for stopping by check out the Cricut post coming real soon.

Merry Christmas


No comments :

Post a Comment