Sunday, September 29, 2013

Santa's Helpers

     So sorry it took me longer to get this post out than I thought, but in the meantime I got the most adorable cartridge  Teddy Bear Parade  if you are a "create a critter" and "Paperdolls" fan you will love this cartridge.  With it being so close to Christmas I thought I would share a few ideas.


     This card is made with my new cartridge Teddy Bear Parade. He was cut at 3 inches an I flocked the main layer of the bear.  The paper is from DCWV  "A GuyThing".  I used the Stampin Up stamp set Joyous Celebrations, and I used black embossing powder and a heat embossing technique.  The bling for this card was some really cute brads that look like buttons and nails, some buttons that look like a toy rocking horse and a saw. Assorted white PomPom sizes were used to accent his hat and shoes. This card was so much fun to put together I hope you enjoy.


Elf Magic




     This card was made using "Paper Doll Dress Up". The paper is a few years old and I do not remember who it is from.  I used a sentiment from the "Joyous Celebrations" stamp set from Stampin Up. The face was a Peachy Keen Stamp "Everyday Character Face Assortment" The figure was cut at 2.5 inches and the Tree was cut at 4 inches.  I used an embossing folder from Darcie called "Crackel".  The sentiment was cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities  classic oval Large, and classic scalloped ovals large.  The bling I kept simple with just rhinestones. 


Mrs. Claus



  As always I thank you so much for stopping by and looking and as always have fun creating.  If you want you can follow me on Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment