Monday, October 28, 2013

Santa

    I hope you all are not completely over my Thinlit obsession because I am not.  I have seen an elf but not Santa so here is my version. I truly hope you like it.

Santa



  • Thinlits Circle card 
  • "Crisp Cantaloupe or Blushing Bride",Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Regal Rose and Pacific Point card stock.
  • Gumball Green Ink
  • Tags 4 You Stamp set
  • Blossoms Petal Builder and Label Bracket Punch
  • 3/4 in  to 2 1/2 in circles
  • Cuttlebug "Tiny Bubbles" and Darci "Crackle" embossing folders.



At the time I made him I used a Base color I had on hand for demo purpose so my skin color is not Stampin Up paper,  I do all demos in cheap paper then do in Stampin Up paper for Demo copy,  my BFF Becky has the Thinlit die or I would have done that with this guy.

Thank You as always for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment