Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ships in the Night

     Hello everyone,  this is a card made for a man that used a previous sketch I had used.  I just love to play around with different layouts, and stamps.  The combos are limited by your imagination only.  I find masculine cards very challenging for some reason.  I hope you enjoy this card, and see all the different possibilities in colors, and stamps you can use with this particular layout.

Down by the Sea




  • Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse, and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Soft Suede, Bashful Blue Ink
  • Chevron, and Decorative Dots embossing folders
  • Button, and Linen Thread
  • The Open Sea, and By The Tide Stamp Sets
This is an A2 size card, and the pennants are 1 inch wide various lengths. The circles range from 2 3/8 inches to 3/4 of an inch in diameter. I really like this particular layout for its versatility.  It allows you to use quite a few of your stamps on one card.


     As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look I really appreciate it.  Enjoy your day and be creative, take time for yourself.  



No comments :

Post a Comment