Thursday, February 27, 2014

Up in the Air

    Hello everyone.  This is the card I have designed today.  We have had such ugly weather here in NC this winter that I thought I would bring some of that Carolina blue sky to my day any way I could get it.  LOL  This stamp set is one of the cutest sets. I just love working with it.  I hope all of you enjoy your day and create something that makes you smile.  The list of supplies used is as always at end of post.


Hot Air
Happy Birthday






  • Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White card stock.
  • Midnight Muse, Lucky Limeade, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Bashful Blue ink.
  • DSP Subtles Collection
  • Cupcake Builder and Artisan Label Punch
  • 2 1/2 Circle, 2 3/8 Scallop, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, 1/2 and 3/4 circle punch
  • Cloudy Day Embossing Folder
  • Stamp Sets Label Love, and Moving Forward

As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look if you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here webpage  www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain


No comments :

Post a Comment