Monday, March 17, 2014

With Sympathy

    This card was made from the scrap I had from the Easter Egg Treat Cup Chicks I made a week ago.  I am one that hate to throw away paper, so I had all of these frames basically and wanted to find ways to use them this was one of those ideas.  Stampin Up paper is wonderful to work with but it is not cheap so any time I can re-purpose scraps I do.I hope this inspires you to look at your scraps a bit differently.So get in your craft room or at your table and create.


Iris





  • So Saffron, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla card stock 
  • DSP Tea for Two
  • Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, and Early Espresso ink
  • Elegant embossing folder
  • Beautiful Wings Embosslits
  • Tiny Tag punch
  • Linen Thread and Lucky Limeade Button
  • Stamp Sets Love & Sympathy, Teeny Tiny wishes, and Gorgeous Grunge.

  As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look if you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here webpage  www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain

No comments :

Post a Comment