Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lotus Blossom

     I am so in love with the stamp set, I think that is is one of those sets that can make even the most novice of stampers look as if they have been stamping for years.  I also love that it is a free gift with $50 dollar purchase.  I have done this layout before and love using DSP for a background.  I hope you like this one as much as I do.


Lotus


Supplies Needed


  • Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, and Whisper White card stock.
  • Best Year Ever DSP "Sale - A - Bration 2015"
  • Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, and Coastal Cabana ink.
  • Lots of Thanks Stamp Set and Lotus Blossuom Stamp Set  "Sale - A - Bration 2015", 
  • Beautiful Wings Embosslits.
  • Pool Party Thick Bakers Twine.


As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look.  Please feel free to leave a comment. If you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here webpage  www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain

No comments :

Post a Comment